By Sepideh Nasiri (Corporate Sponsorships & Events Director, Women 2.0)
Get ready for a new set of Founder Fridays for 2012! Next month, April, we are taking a break as there is too much to do after the PITCH and SXSW – plus some other secret stuff we are planning!
We are excited for the eight global Founder Friday networking mixers for women entrepreneurs and their friends on Friday, May 4, 2012 in San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York City, Austin, Madrid and Barcelona.
- Founder Friday San Francisco will be @ Bluxome Street Winery. RSVP here.
- Founder Friday Silicon Valley will be @ Color’s headquarters. RSVP here.
- Founder Friday Los Angeles will be @ Bodega Wine Bar in Santa Monica, CA. RSVP here.
- Founder Friday Orange County will be @ Pelican Hill in Newport Coast, CA. RSVP here.
- Founder Friday San Diego will be hosted @ Procopio. RSVP here.
- Founder Friday New York will be @ Makovsky + Company. RSVP here.
- Founder Friday Austin will be hosted @ House Wine. RSVP here.
- Founder Friday Madrid will be @ Utopicus. RSVP here.
- Founder Friday Barcelona will be @ La Fàbrica Moritz. RSVP here.
Founder Friday is a Women 2.0 monthly networking event organized in partnership with like-minded organizations and individuals.
Who should come? Entrepreneurs, investors or technologists – anyone curious about or running a startup – both men and women are welcome.
Come one, come all to Founder Friday if you are passionate about starting startups!