Invest in your career or someone else‘s by starting the year 2012 with the gift of Women 2.0!
Support your female-founded startups — We took a quick look at a list of female-founded companies’ products and found some fun ones for the gift-giving procrastinator:
- Women 2.0 PITCH Conference ticket as a gift of inspiration and education in 2012 – $250.
- LARK wakes you silently so your partner can sleep, and helps coach you to sleep better – $99.
- Hoseanna ships “must-have” items discreetly, monthly. B.ella Dots Patterned Tights – $20.
- littleBits are Legos for circuits – modular electronics that snap together with tiny magnets – $89.
- Cyberoptix Tie Lab PORKA-Dot Tie for wanna-be chefs, and locavore butchers – $30.
It’s quick and easy to purchase a PITCH Conference ticket as a gift:
- Select ticket type (General, Entrepreneur or Investor) at www.women2.org/conference2012
- Select quantity of tickets in the dropdown menu (1, 2, 3, 4…).
- Enter promotional code “INNOVATE” and click the “Apply” button to save an 15% extra on tickets.
- Click the green “Order Now” button.
- On the next page, put your info under “Ticket Buyer” (name, email address).
- Then put your recipient’s info under “Ticket #1” and full out the info as best you can.
- Pay for the ticket(s) using PayPal or credit card.
- Email your recipient a note about the gift, or forward your confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send them a nice note about the gift.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND the conference?
- Both men and women working in technology, from early-stage startup to corporate.
- Anyone thinking about launching a new product, or interested in product innovation.
- Innovators, engineers, designers, leaders, product managers, investors…
Why should you attend PITCH Conference 2012? Learn from women leaders in technology — these speakers will share best practices, growth strategies and stories of disruptive product development at their ventures. Network with over 800 innovators, investors, entrepreneurs and engineers in the Women 2.0 community at our biggest event of the year!
Use discount code “INNOVATE” to save 15% on tickets!
About the guest blogger: Angie Chang co-founded Women 2.0 in 2006 with Shaherose Charania. She currently serves as Editor-In-Chief of Women 2.0 and is working to mainstream women in entrepreneurship. Previously, Angie held roles in product management, web UI design, and entrepreneurship. In 2008, Angie launched Bay Area Girl Geek Dinners, asking that guys come as the “+1” for once. Angie holds a B.A. in English and Social Welfare from UC Berkeley. Follow her on Twitter at @thisgirlangie.