See into the next three years of cloud computing at GigaOm’s Structure 2010 June 23-25, 2010 in San Francisco.
This two-day event will provide you with a content-rich look at the next three years of cloud computing. In two full days, you will experience:
- 10 keynote speakers and fireside chats including VMware, IBM, Salesforce.com, Facebook, Amazon, CA, Akamai and more.
- Over 100 session speakers in 25 sessions
- 18 workshops on topics such as marketing cloud to SMBs, social enterprise, cloud architecture, storage and more.
- 8 company announcements from companies including Spiceworks and AMD.
- 11 LaunchPad companies
- 4+ hours of networking time
- 50 top-tier press including GigaOM editors
- 1 research report from GigaOM Pro on industry solutions for private clouds FREE with your registration
Only GigaOM’s team of experienced journalists and industry analysts can bring together the people and uncover the opportunities in the IT infrastructure market with their signature insight, knowledge and candor.
Women 2.0 members save $100 on tickets with coupon code “WOMEN2” when you register here.