There are plenty of ways to engage with us at Women 2.0, each one a great alignment with our core mission focused on women in technology and entrepreneurship.
Media & Content
We’ve got in-house content marketing expertise that can held you create native, branded content for our media site. MORE INFO>>
Jobs & Talent
If you’re a candidate looking for an engineering role in an inclusive workforce,
create a profile now on Lane, our recruitment platform.
If you’re an employer who would like to hire from our pool of female engineering talent, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org directly, or fill out the form below.
We’re a for-profit, for-good company, but 100% of our work goes towards making the world a better place. A portion of this work is entirely mission-focused, and generates no income.
If you’re interested in supporting this work, you can fill out the form below.
We’re currently focused on the following initiatives:
- Men as Allies (Ask about our NYC event in February)
- Provide members of our community with access to workplace gender and sexual discrimination experts
- Role Model Editorial Series
We have the expertise in-house to come in and work with your company in the following ways:
- Diversity Workshops & Training
- Gender Sensitivity Workshops & Training
- Internal events
For more details and pricing, fill out the form below.
We do a small number of targeted events each year:
- Salon breakfasts, lunches or dinners with influencers or key target audiences
- Special events and panel discussions, campaign launches, training sessions, virtual roundtables
We’re happy to talk through your goals and see if it’s the right fit, just fill out the form below.