Founder Institute is a pre-seed incubator launching a program designed to increase the number of females founders in technology. With a goal of launching 175 female-led tech companies in 2011, Founder Institute is currently on pace to graduate over 600 companies in 2011 across our 17 locations.
The Female Founder Fellowship is a scholarship for aspiring female founders now offered at ten Founder Institutes in the following locations:
Any female who applies to any of these Spring Semesters is automatically eligible for the scholarship to Founder Institute. Check the application deadline for the Founder Institute near you, and apply to the Founder Institute today.
The first 100 Women 2.0 members who apply for Founder Institute by clicking here will also have their Founder Institute application fees waived.
Some notable female graduates of the Founder Institute include;
- 2RedBeans – Q Zhao (Bay Area)
- Ergolution – Charissa Shaw (Los Angeles)
- EximFlow – Stacey Arbetter (Boston)
- Fashioning Change – Adriana Herrera (San Diego)
- Memetales – Maya Bisineer (Seattle)
- Micromobs – Himani Amoli (Bay Area)
- MySweetsBox.com – Regine Harr (Berlin)
- Skimble – Maria Ly (Bay Area)
- WhatsFun – Katherine Chalmers (Washington DC)
- Zebraminds – Oza Klanjsek (Denver)