Women 2.0 has a commitment to woman founders and woman professionals.
As we’ve focused on our goal to provide resources for woman running and growing early-stage tech startups, we noticed a dearth of woman instructors for business-focused courses on most of the major online learning platforms.
So, we’re creating our own!
Additionally, we’re bringing diversity & inclusion experts into the workplace through online courses as well.
We would love to consider you as an instructor.
- Prepping for funding
- Legal considerations for a new startup
- Creating a lean startup
- Guide to VC or Angel funding
- Growth hacking methods for startups
- Setting up an inclusive salary and benefits structure
These are just examples! There are plenty of other great topics out there that could work.
Note: We are currently not considering topics in personal branding, life coaching, marketing/communications (unless it’s narrowly focused on growth marketing or startup traction).
Who we’re looking for:
We’ll consider everyone, though the following are helpful:
- Based on our mission, we’d love plenty of woman instructors. Of course, anyone committed to our mission would be great to have on board.
- Proven experience in your field, or recognized thought leader.
- It’s helpful if you already have existing curriculum or structure that could be turned into a course. If you don’t, you’ll need to be willing to do so.
- Self-start who is capable of sticking to a deadline.
- Collaborative personality, with a willingness to be a “team player” as Women 2.0 grows.
- Create concept for online course on topic(s) related to Entrepreneurship, Venture Capital, Private Equity, Technology, etc.
- Prepare outline for 2-3 hour course and assemble materials for class within 30 days (with help from Women 2.0 staff member).
- Reserve ~6 hours to record class (at end of 30 day time-frame).
Profit sharing on course sales.