Thanks for being a part of the Women 2.0 community of entrepreneurs, technologists and innovators! We look forward to a great 2013.
By Angie Chang (Co-Founder & Editor-in-Chief, Women 2.0)
Tired of holiday shopping? Want a Women 2.0 reader in the holiday downtime? Well you’re in luck!
Here are the top 10 read articles on Women 2.0 this year alone – a veritable zeitgeist for 2012 – starting with the most popular:
- Tina Fey’s rules for improv… and your career
- How I learned to code
- A manifesto to stop sabotaging your own success
- How to raise money for your startup
- Gift guide for creating geeky girls
- How to feel more confident and powerful in 60 seconds
- Launch a startup for the price of an iPad
- Jack Dorsey tweets picture of 13 male interns
- 7 tips for working smarter by working less with unitasking
- Sheryl Sandberg: Why younger women should pursue tech careers
Women 2.0 readers: What is your favorite Women 2.0 article you read this year? Let us know in the comments below.
Angie Chang is Editor-in-Chief and Co-Founder of Women 2.0, a media company offering content, community and conferences for aspiring and current women innovators in technology. Our mission is to increase the number of female founders of technology startups with inspiration, information and education through our platform. Previously, Angie held roles in product management and web UI design. Angie holds a B.A. in English and Social Welfare from UC Berkeley. Follow her on Twitter at @thisgirlangie.