For a limited time, entrepreneurs can purchase a $499 conference ticket to attend Women 2.0 PITCH Conference (November 14, 2012 in New York). Keynote speakers are Sandy Lerner (Cisco, Urban Decay), Fran Haier (Match.com, TRUSTe) and Geraldine Laybourne (Oxygen Channel).
Calling all innovative explorers and entrepreneurs!
Meet 800+ men and women in tech discussing the “New Entrepreneur Economy” at the global conference and competition this November 14, 2012 in New York at PITCH NYC. PITCH NYC Conference and Competition will look deeply at this New Entrepreneur Economy:
- What are the trending innovations at the cusp of mainstream disruption?
- Who are the founders leading change in this new economy?
- What are the new challenges and opportunities in today’s global economic environment?
- How does the entrepreneur navigate the new waters of the Entrepreneur Economy?
PITCH NYC Conference & Competition will be:
- A collaborative forum for aspiring entrepreneurs to be empowered as self-sustaining founders.
- A place for burgeoning ideas to share their concepts at the Startup Competition.
- A platform for successful innovators in technology to share success stories and best practices.
PITCH NYC is a full day of speakers and panels sharing case studies, best practices and stories of successful business disruption in today’s new entrepreneur economy. The startup competition will allow attendees to watch live pitches and questioning from the judges – learn from both sides of the table in the audience at PITCH NYC, and vote for your favorite startup to win People’s Choice!
Agenda for Women 2.0 PITCH NYC 2012 Conference & Competition – “The Entrepreneur Economy”
SPEAKERS AT PITCH NYC 2012
- Alice Brooks (Co-Founder, Roominate)
- Amanda Steinberg (Founder & CEO, DailyWorth)
- Cheryl Swirnow (Co-Founder & COO, Sherpaa)
- C.J. Kettler (Partner, Propeller Partners)
- Fran Maier (Founder & Chair of the Board, TRUSTe & Co-Founder, Match.com)
- Geraldine Laybourne (Founder, Oxygen Media)
- Limor Fried (Founder & CEO, Adafruit Industries)
- Liz Ormesher Salcedo (Founder & CEO, Everpurse)
- Lora Kolodny (Writer, Wall Street Journal)
- Michelle You (Co-Founder & CPO, Songkick)
- Sandy Jen (Co-Founder & CTO, Meebo)
- Sandy Lerner (Co-Founder, Cisco & Urban Decay)
- More speakers to be announced!
JUDGES AT PITCH NYC 2012
- Alexis Ohanian (Ambassador to the East, Y Combinator)
- Charlie O’Donnell (Partner, Brooklyn Ventures)
- David Tisch (Managing Partner, BoxGroup)
- Jalak Jobanputra (Founding Partner, RTP Ventures)
- James Robinson (Managing Partner, RRE Ventures)
- Joy Marcus (Venture Partner, DFJ Gotham)
Don’t miss PITCH NYC 2012 Conference and Competition! PITCH 2012 in California earlier this year had over 1000 attendees participating in a full day of learning, mentoring, connecting and inspiring stories of product innovation leadership. They share their startup lessons learned here and here.
SPONSORSHIP / EXHIBIT HALL / STARTUP ALLEY
We have a very limited number of deeply discounted tickets – you can apply for one of these deeply discounted tickets here.
*If you are a student, please put “STUDENT” in the fields which are non-applicable to you.
APPLY TO VOLUNTEER AT PITCH NYC
Fill out the form here to apply to be a conference volunteer on November 14, 2012.
Manhattan Center (Midtown West)
311 West 34th Street
Manhattan, New York City, NY
Thanks to Kauffman Foundation for supporting Women 2.0.