MIT Sloan Hi-Tech Conference (April 13, 2012 in Cambridge, MA).
Come and hear leading speakers that together represent many of the most influential figures in the global technology sector, including both established leaders and entrepreneurs driving fundamental disruptions in internet, media, and mobile markets.
Women 2.0 members save 10% with discount code “WOMEN20” when you register here.
Keynotes from Jeff Nick (CTO, EMC), Stephanie Tilenius (VP Commerce & Payments, Google) and Jonathan Thompson (SVP Consumer Applications Group, AOL).
Disruptive Innovation in Media & Entertainment:
- Michael Cerda (SVP Product Development, VEVO)
- Dan Yang (SVP Strategy & Business Development, Viacom Entertainment Group)
- Brad Hunstable (Founder & CEO, Ustream)
- Darren Feher (CEO, Conviva)
- Amanda Michel (Open Editor, The Guardian)
Mobile Apps & Monetization:
- Damien Balsan (Director of Ecosystem Partnerships, Paypal)
- Sean Kelly (VP Mobile, Zynga)
- Ray Sharma (CEO, XMG Studio)
- George Bell (CEO, Jumptap)
- Eli Schleifer (Founder, Directr)
- Clarence Wooten (Serial Entrepreneur/Founder, Arrived)