The “rules of the game” have changed!
Learn how to navigate the new world of business, enhance your skill set, and expand your network. Invest in yourself by attending the 2012 Invent Your Future Conference taking place Thursday, March 22 at the Santa Clara Convention Center.
Women 2.0 members receive a special partner registration.
To qualify for these rates, please write Women 2.0 in the comments field when registering. Call 408-554-4249 for questions regarding registration.
Hear lessons learned from one of Silicon Valley’s most innovative entrepreneurs. Join keynote speaker Reid Hoffman, Co-Founder and Executive Chairman of LinkedIn. Register this week to reserve a complimentary copy of Reid’s new book, The Startuup of You: Adapt to the Future, Invest in Yourself, and Transform Your Career.
Learn more about the theme and topics being addressed at the conference with a complimentary bonus webinar for your community members:
- Join Ruth Stergiou, CEO of Invent Your Future, and Sydnie Kohara, Media Strategist and former CBS and CNBC anchor, as they examine key trends influencing the business world and the 21st century strategies needed to thrive in the emerging economy (listen to the webinar)
Refine your leadership and entrepreneurial skills with these sessions at the 2012 conference:
- Practical Genius, The Real Smarts You Need to Get Your Talents and Passions Working for You – Gina Amaro Rudan, author
- Speaking to the Big Dogs: How to Get Heard and Win Buy-In Anytime, Anywhere – Sam Horn, author, POP!
- Finding Your Way in a Wild New World – Martha Beck, author, and columnist, “O”, magazine
- The Willpower Instinct: How Self-Control Works, Why It Matters, and What You Can Do to Get More of It — Kelly McGonigal, Ph.D, Stanford University Professor and author, The Willpower Instinct: How Self-Control Works, Why it Matters, and What You Can Do to Get More of It.
Structured and unstructured networking opportunities abound. “Share the Wisdom” roundtable sessions include: Becoming a Thought Leader, Building Your Brand, Social Media, Marketing Strategies.