Join Mediabistro, SocialTimes, and AllFacebook on January 27 at Socialize: Monetizing Social Media (Toronto) and learn how all the social media pieces fit together to create a unified and profitable business strategy.
You’ll have the chance to connect with over 30 of today’s most influential social media leaders including Fazila Nurani (Founder, PrivaTech Consulting), Susie Parker (Owner, SPARKER Strategy Group), Judi Samuels (Manager of Corporate Communications, Maritz Canada Inc.), Michelle Stinson Ross (Online Media Strategist, Superior Virtual Services), Dawn Wentzell (Project Manager of Mobile Technology, SpeakFeel), and Andjelika Martin (Director of Web Marketing & Development, M Resport Spa Casino).
The Socialize program gives a detailed look into a wide range of social media topics including:
- How to Leverage the Social Media Channel & Drive Measurable Results
- How to Advertise and Increase Visibility on Facebook for Results and ROI
- How to use Google+ to Generate the Most Traffic and Conversion
- The Power of Twitter Chats
- Advanced Social Media Marketing Techniques
View the full speaker lineup and program here.
Register by December 15 with code “SZW2” and receive an extra 15% discount on the gold passport early bird registration rate. Hope to see you there!