How to enter to win a free ticket to BizTechDay:
- Follow @women2 on Twitter.
- Tweet your answer to “How Twitter has changed my life?” and be sure to include “#W2BizTechDay” in your Tweet.
The best Tweeted answer to the question by Monday, September 21st, 2009 wins a complimentary BizTechDay 09 Conference ticket!
On October 22-23rd, 2009, join 1200+ business icons, renowned thought leaders and inspired entrepreneurs to connect, educate and inspire each other with the most practical strategies and innovative tactics on how to best use internet technologies to start and grow your business.
Regular price tickets cost $595, but Women 2.0 members get a special rate of $395 until September 21st, 2009 if you register here.
BizTechDay 2009 Highlights
The Most Practical Business Conference –
- BizTechDay 2009 is a 2-day intensive learning experience for small business owners and entrepreneurs. This year we are expecting 1200 attendees, 40+ speakers and 40+ experts & geniuses. From building a strong brand on Google, Yelp, or Facebook to successfully raising funds; from building partnerships with Fortune 500 Companies to building your online community from zero to millions – BizTechDay will cover what entrepreneurs need to know to ensure their business forges successfully ahead.
- The Big Success Business Pitch Contest – The ultimate business pitch competition for entrepreneurs and small business owners. A perfect opportunity which allow entrepreneurs to showcase The 2009 Big Success Champion will not only receive national coverage through a 30-minute exclusive interview on CBS5 but will also win a free trip to Miami! AND Michael Gerber, the World’s #1 Small Business guru has just committed to being one of our judges! Check it out.
- Media Training and Live Interview by CBS 5 – This year, we are honored to have Sue Kwon, Emmy Award Journalist with CBS 5 to teach us “How to Make the Media Love You’. Learn how to make your company or product relevant to the media, develop your pitch and ensure you are ready for the camera. Immediately after the training, you can practice your interview skills at the conference Demo Zone!
- Genius Hour – Attendees will get business and technology advice from our Geniuses in a round table format. It is a chance for attendees to ask their pressing questions about new ways of doing business and receive answers from our experts. Think: “speed networking” meets “expert help desk”. Check out some photos from last year.
- Global Reach – BizTechDay will be the first global business strategy and technology conference. With the support of Justin.tv, a select portion of BizTechDay will be streamed live over the internet. We have Global Ambassadors from Mexico, Montreal, Madrid, Hong Kong and Dublin to help the spread the word about BizTechDay and build the global community. The Examiner wrote about us.
- Nonprofit 2.0 program – Each year, BizTechDay invites a select group of nonprofit leaders who want to do more with a small budget to achieve big results. From building a strong presence on social networks to successfully raising awareness and donations; from building partnerships with Fortune 500 Companies to building your online community from zero to millions – the BizTechDay Nonprofit 2.0 program will cover what nonprofits need to know to take their mission to the next level.
Your exclusive $200 Women 2.0 discount on this year’s conference is available now! Regular price tickets cost $595, but we’re offering a Women 2.0 special rate of $395 until September 21st, 2009 if you register here.